- Starting April 1st, disability passes will be issued from our new office location at 1100 Tower Hill Road in North Kingstown. The office hours are: 9:00am – 3:00pm Monday through Friday, closed for lunch between 12:00 and 12:30. The office is closed on holidays.
- Campgrounds will be open for use April 12th, 2013. To make a campground reservation, click here.
- Introducing Rhode Island State Parks' app created by ParksByNature Network. Available on smartphone platforms, this app features park locations, maps, activity searches, events, and much more! Powered by Pocket Ranger.
- Scarborough North, Roger Wheeler, East Matunuck and Misquamicut State beaches will be open Saturdays and Sundays, weather permitting, from May 11 until Memorial Day to accommodate early beach-goers and advance season pass sales. All state beaches will be open on a daily basis from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- The State of Rhode Island, Department of Environmental Management's Division of Parks and Recreation is now hiring seasonal lifeguards for the Westerly/Charlestown 2013 beach season. Contact Alan Comello at 401-322-8910 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events in RI State Parks